- Playing Zelda – (Comedy/Drama) High school coming of age story.
- A Nickel in Time – (Science Fiction/Comedy) A screenwriter researching a movie about time travel accidentally gets transported 50 years into the future.
- Roses Are Blue – (Mystery/Thriller) Set in Buffalo/Niagara Falls, a prison psychologist’s husband goes missing, and his young female patient seems to be involved.
- Socratic Method – (Crime/Thriller/Mystery) Two detectives investigate a serial killer who targets victims based on the philosophy of Socrates.
- Prolepsis – (Science Fiction/Noir) In a world with devices that let you instantly time travel to the future, a private detective waits in the present for his wife’s killer to return from the past.
- Hover Punk – (Science Fiction/Action/Thriller) In a post-singularity future New York City, a hoverboarding slacker teams up with a brain hacker to save the world from a digital brain virus that caused everyone to freeze.
- TV Heaven – (Fantasy/Comedy) When a TV character’s show is unexpectedly canceled early, he is sent to TV Heaven, a magical town full of the greatest characters from television history. However, he believes he is real and desperately tries to get back to the real world to finish his show.
- Fins – (Drama/Thriller) Two animal rights activists try to take down San Francisco’s black market shark finning trade.
- Future Love – (Science Fiction/Drama/Romance) In the near future, a young man experiences relationship problems with his android girlfriend.
- The Spec – (Comedy/Fantasy) A meta-comedy about a screenwriter narrating his own script (about a screenwriter trying a sell a script) as he writes it.
- Work for Idle Hands – (Mystery/Science Fiction) A Kafkaesque story about an assembly line worker who discovers the men in the next room have been disassembling the same parts he puts together, leading him on a labyrinthine journey through the factory to learn the truth about his job.
- A Day Called X – Set in a post-apocalyptic underground bunker.
- Pre-Prolepsis – A time-travel bank heist.
- Bastards of Bond – A comedy about the illegitimate children of 007.
- Hacking Mars