- Playing Zelda – A high school coming of age dramedy.
- A Nickel in Time – Sci-fi comedy: A screenwriter researching a movie about time travel accidentally gets transported fifty years into the future.
- Roses Are Blue – A mystery/thriller set in Niagara Falls. A prison psychologist’s husband goes missing, and his patient/prisoner, a troubled young woman, claims to know where he is.
- Socratic Method – A crime thriller in which a serial killer targets victims based on the philosophy of Socrates and Plato.
- Prolepsis – A sci-fi time-travel noir.
- Cyber Punks – Sci-fi action thriller set in future NYC post-singularity: A brain hacker and a hoverboarding slacker team up to attempt to save the world from a digital brain virus that causes everyone to freeze.
- TV Heaven – Fantasy/comedy set in a magical town where famous TV characters go when their show ends.
- Fins – Crime drama set in the San Francisco black market shark finning trade.
- 22nd Century Love – A peek into the future of love and relationships between humans and androids.
- The Spec – A meta-comedy about a screenwriter narrating his own script (about a screenwriter trying a sell a script) as he writes it.
- A Day Called X – Set in a post-apocalyptic underground bunker.
- Pre-Prolepsis – A time-travel bank heist.
- Bastards of Bond – A comedy about the illegitimate children of 007.
(Contact for more information about any of the above scripts.)